A new commercial strategy for a dental implant provider
The leading premium dental implant provider had lost commercial momentum and was losing market share. Bain analyzed the market and customer base and designed strategies for customer segmentation, product offerings, sales, pricing and marketing. The company regained market share and maintained its leadership position.
- Leading premium dental implant provider with a large direct sales force visiting General Dentists, Specialists, and Dental Labs
- Attractive industry, with 10% growth rates in last years and attractive profit pools
- Lost commercial momentum as a result of:
- Conflicting messages to the market
- Disconnect between the company and key clients
- Lack of sales force focus
- "1 size-fits-all" value proposition
- Perceived over-pricing
- Increasing competitive pressure (low-cost) was eroding market share
Design a new commercial model along five dimensions
Maintain leadership position & regain market share
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business achieve true results, please
Related consulting services