North America consultant application process: April 2017 start date
Given Bain’s unprecedented growth, we are currently recruiting for consultant positions in our North American offices. Ideal candidates would be one to three years post-MBA and must be able to start a full-time position in the US or Canada in late April 2017. Application instructions are below—please contact us if you have any questions.
Interested applicants should apply online by Friday, January 27, 2017 and follow these guidelines:
- Please only select geographic locations in which you would be willing/able to start a full-time position in late April 2017
- You may add notes next to each of your office preferences, to provide further detail (if you desire)
- Not all offices are hiring for industry candidates at this time, so please let us know if you have geographic flexibility
- Select "Consultant" as the position, if prompted
- Please include all test scores (GRE/GMAT, etc.) as well as all GPAs
- In the comments/additional notes section, please mention that you are applying for the April 2017 consultant recruiting process
- Include your cover letter and resume
General application process
Experienced professionals' applications are considered on a rolling basis, so you may apply at any time. Given the rigorous nature of the interview process, we strongly encourage you to apply at least two months, and preferably more, in advance of your desired start date. The overall process and start date will vary by office location.
Experienced professionals should use the online application unless otherwise instructed. The following is required as part of your application:
- Resume/CV and cover letter (Word doc or PDF files only)
- Relevant test scores (e.g., GMAT, GRE)
- University degree (bachelor's, master's) and grades and GPA
Once your application is received, we will review it and inform you if you have been selected to interview.