Andrei joined Bain in Chicago as a summer associate in 2003 and full-time in 2004. He has also worked in the firm's Brussels and Johannesburg offices.
While in Johannesburg, Andrei led more than 30 commercial due diligences across more than 10 African markets, mostly in industrial goods and services, financial services, consumer products, telecom and logistics. Additionally, he has helped several private equity funds develop their fund strategy and has worked with multiple PE portfolio companies on strategy development and performance improvement.
Andrei has also led several significant corporate M&A efforts from diligence to post-deal integration.
Andrei earned his MBA, with high honors, from the University of Chicago GSB, where he was a Siebel Scholar. He also holds an MS in computer science from Northern Illinois University.
- “How to Play the Boom in Technology M&A,” Webinar, 23. März 2021
- “Expanding M&A Options for New Capabilities,” M&A Report, 16. Februar 2021, Report
- “2020 Year in Review: The Surprising Resilience of M&A,” M&A Report, 16. Februar 2021, Report
- “Letter from the Bain M&A Team: How Did You Deal?,” M&A Report, 16. Februar 2021, Report
- “How Covid-19 Transformed M&A,” Video, 16. Februar 2021