Marc-André Kamel is a partner and director with Bain & Company's Paris office and the leader of the firm's global Retail practice.
Marc-André has more than 30 years of management consulting experience, working with CEOs and senior management teams on their most pressing issues and helping them drive full potential transformation programs. Since joining Bain in 1988, he has worked with clients in a wide range of industries including retail and consumer products, luxury goods, media and tourism. His projects have covered a broad cross-section of issues including corporate and business unit strategy, transformation, marketing strategy, cost reduction and operational improvement, mergers & acquisitions and organization.
Marc-André was until recently the Chairman of Bain's global Nominating Committee and served previously on the firm's global Compensation and Promotion Committee for six years. He is currently a member of the Board and Vice-President of AmCham France (American Chamber of Commerce in France) and is a regular speaker on retail and luxury.
Marc-André is a graduate of the "Ecole Spéciale des Travaux Publics" in France, where he received a degree in civil engineering. He also earned a Master of Science degree in civil engineering from Northwestern University and completed an MBA with distinction from the Wharton School.
- “Corona-Pandemie treibt Digitalisierung in der Lebensmittelbranche voran,” Brief, 3. September 2020
- “Covid-19 Turbocharged Adoption of Online Grocery Shopping,” Video, 15. Juli 2020
- “Defending Retail against Covid-19: Recover and Retool for the New World,” Webinar, 29. April 2020
- “Defending Retail against Covid-19: From “Act Now” to “Plan Now”,” Brief, 22. April 2020
- “Covid-19: Implications for Retail Private Equity Investors,” Webinar, 14. April 2020