Nitin Chaturvedi is a partner based in Bain & Company's London office. He leads the firm’s UK Healthcare practice.
Nitin has more than 20 years of consulting experience across the healthcare value chain, including biopharma, medtech, HCIT and providers across the world. His work has focused on topics encompassing long-term strategic planning, growth strategy, M&A and multi-year transformation programs.
Nitin is passionate about unlocking the full potential of technology in improving patient outcomes, lowering cost of care provision and enhancing workforce engagement.
He recently authored Bain’s Frontline of UK Healthcare 2018 Report, as well as a Harvard Business Review article titled "How European Healthcare Providers Are Engaging Doctors with New Technologies."
- “How European Health Care Providers Are Engaging Doctors with New Technologies,” HBR.org, 8. November 2018, Artikel
- “Front Line of Healthcare Report 2018,” Report, 24. Oktober 2018
- “How Engaged Physicians Can Help Usher In a New Era in the UK,” Report, 13. September 2018
- “Bayer’s Euphoria Around New Cancer Medicine Meets Skepticism,” Bloomberg, 18. Oktober 2016, Gesundheitswesen
- “Front Line of Healthcare Report 2016,” Report, 27. September 2016