- Former partner for Qvartz
- ~20 years of consulting experience
He recently served as a partner for Qvartz prior to the firm's integration with us, which collectively formed our new Nordics practice, in early 2020.
With nearly two decades of consulting experience, Peter-John specializes in performance improvement covering large cost transformation, supply and procurement excellence. His sector work has crossed the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), food, alternative energy, heavy manufacturing, chemicals, construction and automotive spectra.
Peter-John’s recent case work includes:
- Leading a global consumer goods company’s supply chain turnaround, covering product portfolio and SKU complexity, global manufacturing footprint, production, logistics, innovation, and sales and operations planning (S&OP);
- Root cause analysis and solution development, encompassing process design, meeting structure, supply and demand reporting, and KPI alignment;
- Directing a global food ingredient manufacturer’s supply chain redesign and performance enhancement efforts; as well as
- Several large procurement optimization and transformation projects across industries.
Prior to joining Qvartz in 2011, Peter-John worked in increasingly senior roles for several other top consulting firms.
He holds a master’s degree from Copenhagen Business School (CBS).