Chris Johnson is a partner based in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. He is an expert in the firm's Technology practice.
Chris primarily focuses on hardware. His professional emphases are in corporate strategy, portfolio management, adjacency expansion and mergers and acquisitions (M&A). Other core areas of expertise include virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR).
During his tenure at Bain, Chris has authored numerous studies detailing such topics as semiconductors, mobile handsets, tech industry consolidation and emerging markets strategy.
Chris holds a JD from Harvard Law School and a degree in economics from Yale University.
- “Buying Boosts Building in Tech M&A,” Report, octubre 14, 2020
- “Covid-19: The Unanticipated Catalyst,” Report, octubre 14, 2020
- “Creating Value in Tech through Constant Reinvention,” Report, octubre 14, 2020
- “Evergreen Value Creation in Technology Companies,” Webinar, julio 15, 2020
- “Technology’s Resilience and Cash Reserves Could Boost M&A Activity,” Snap Chart, junio 16, 2020