Kate Woolley is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office. She is an expert in Bain's Customer Strategy & Marketing practice, as well as Bain Commercial Operating Model.
She has more than 10 years of experience with Bain and previously worked in the firm's Melbourne and Stockholm offices.
Kate advises clients across a range of industries, with a focus in technology, media and telecommunications. She holds deep expertise in commercial excellence, operating model, B2B go-to-market strategy and customer strategy & marketing.
Kate has held a number of leadership roles within Bain, with significant contributions to training and mentoring. She is also a member of the Women @ Bain leadership team in the New York office.
She holds a BSc in mathematics as well as a Law degree from University of Melbourne.
- “Optimize, Don’t ‘Lift and Shift,’ When Migrating to the Cloud,” Article, noviembre 01, 2019
- “How China’s Cloud Market Differs from Others,” Article, agosto 16, 2019
- “The Secret to More Cloud Adoption in Europe? More Supply,” Article, julio 02, 2019
- “Public vs. Private Cloud? The Market Says Hybrid,” Article, abril 09, 2019
- “Revisiting the Five Faces of the Cloud,” Article, marzo 12, 2019