Nitin Chaturvedi is a partner based in Bain & Company's London office. He leads the firm’s UK Healthcare practice.
Nitin has more than 20 years of consulting experience across the healthcare value chain, including biopharma, medtech, HCIT and providers across the world. His work has focused on topics encompassing long-term strategic planning, growth strategy, M&A and multi-year transformation programs.
Nitin is passionate about unlocking the full potential of technology in improving patient outcomes, lowering cost of care provision and enhancing workforce engagement.
He recently authored Bain’s Frontline of UK Healthcare 2018 Report, as well as a Harvard Business Review article titled "How European Healthcare Providers Are Engaging Doctors with New Technologies."
- “Learning from a pandemic: how the post-covid NHS can reach its full potential,” BMJ, octubre 29, 2020, Healthcare
- “European Physicians Give Their Hospitals a Poor Bill of Health,” Snap Chart, noviembre 20, 2018
- “Doctors Worry That Cybersecurity Risks Will Hinder the Shift to Digital Healthcare,” Snap Chart, noviembre 14, 2018
- “How European Health Care Providers Are Engaging Doctors with New Technologies,” HBR.org, noviembre 08, 2018, Article
- “How Engaged Physicians Can Help Usher In a New Era in the UK,” Report, septiembre 13, 2018