Vishy Padmanabhan is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office with 20 years of consulting experience. He is a core member of Bain's Information Technology practice as well as the Financial Services, Consumer Products, Technology and Telecommunications practices.
Vishy is a thought leader in the area of digital transformations and leads Bain's multi-year research and point of view on IT-enabled transformations, "Rebooting IT." He has been quoted in several media outlets, including Wall Street Journal, Forbes, USA Today and FierceCIO magazine on digital technology transformations, cloud and other related topics.
Vishy has helped numerous global organizations evolve and transform their organizational and technology capabilities to better compete in their respective markets amid digital disruption. In addition to helping CIOs, CDOs and CTOs meet their business ambitions, he has also led several growth strategy, M&A and operating model engagements with Bain.
Vishy has been with Bain since 2008 and was with another global consulting firm prior to that. He earned his MBA at the Goizueta School of Business at Emory University (Dean's List) and his Bachelor in Engineering in Electronics & Communications from Madurai Kamaraj University in India.
- “Four Myths of Digital Transformation: What Only 8% of Companies Know,” Article, junio 25, 2019
- “How To Ace Digital Transformation Through IT Design,” Forbes.com, agosto 28, 2017, Article
- “Six IT Design Rules for Digital Transformation,” Brief, julio 19, 2017
- “Overcoming Digital's Biggest Obstacle: Legacy IT,” Forbes.com, abril 26, 2017, Article
- “IT: Digital's Achilles' Heel,” Brief, octubre 10, 2016