Joe Terino leads our Supply Chain practice in the Americas and, as a member of our Results Delivery® practice, serves as one of our leading experts on driving transformations and change management. He is also an expert in our Advanced Manufacturing & Services practice.
Joe has more than 15 years of management consulting experience working across multiple industries, including consumer products and industrial goods & services.
During his time at Bain, Joe's casework has spanned numerous industries, including industrial products, financial services, retail, private equity and consumer goods.
In addition to Boston, Joe has spent time working in Bain's New York and London offices.
Prior to joining Bain in 2003, Joe worked in new product development for Teradyne, Inc.
He holds an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management. Joe is also a graduate of Boston University where he received a Bachelor of Science with a double major in operations management and manufacturing engineering.
- “Supply Chain Lessons from Covid-19: Time to Refocus on Resilience,” Brief, abril 27, 2020
- “Strategy First: Reimagining Your Supply Chain,” Video, diciembre 16, 2019
- “Digital Manufacturing: Pump Up Your Productivity,” Snap Chart, septiembre 26, 2019
- “Industry 4.0: Getting Digital Manufacturing Right,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, agosto 30, 2019, Article
- “How to Avoid the Digital Operations Doom Loop,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, febrero 15, 2019, Article