Which offices host ADvantage?
- Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco/Silicon Valley, Seattle, Toronto, and Washington D.C.
How should I choose a Bain office location when submitting an application?
- In the application, you will have the ability to select up to three Bain offices that interest you the most. You will then need to allocate 100 percentage points across these office(s) to reflect your interest-level in each office. The offices that you select in your application will become the office(s) that consider you for their ADvantage program and for their full-time consultant roles following the ADvantage program
- Please note: transfer requests to join a different office for the full-time consultant role from where you completed your program will not be available.
I’m interested in a Bain office that is not offering this program. Will you make an exception?
- Unfortunately not. If your office isn’t listed, that office is not participating. You have a few options though. If you’d consider work in our Asia-Pacific offices, look at our Access to APAC program. If that’s not a fit, consider applying for a full-time consultant later in the year for the office you’re interested in.
If I applied for the ADvantage program, can I also apply for Access to APAC?
- No, please apply for one or the other, but not both. Choose whichever you are more excited about.
If I applied for the 10-week Summer Associate program, can I also apply for ADvantage?
- Yes. Given how competitive these programs tend to be, we actually encourage you to apply to both. However, you’ll only be invited to participate in one of them.
If I applied to or interviewed for ADvantage and was not selected, can I still apply for a full-time position?
- Yes. Unsuccessfully applying to this program won’t affect your candidacy for another role. They’re two completely separate recruitment processes, and not succeeding in one isn’t an indication that you wouldn’t be a fit for the other. Plus, sometimes, those extra months of preparation in-between really help!
- How can I get in touch and stay up to date?
How soon will I be notified about the status of my application / are applications rolling?
- Applications are not rolling. We do not begin our final selection process until all applications have been received and the application deadline has passed.
- Applicants can expect an email with the outcome of their application by late March. Interviews will take place in mid-April and will be held virtually.