He has more than 20 years of management consulting experience with extensive expertise in the telecommunications and technology sector.
Alex has advised clients in more than 30 countries including Germany, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Sweden, the US and Canada.
He focuses on transformational value creation on the market side of telecoms—frequently in the context of capital market demands, M&A or partnerships. He holds particular expertise in telco market-sided topics, including go-to-market strategies, marketing and sales execution, fixed/mobile and telco/media convergence and M&A.
Prior to joining Bain, Alex was a partner at another global strategy consulting firm.
Alex studied engineering management at the TU Braunschweig.
- “EU Mobile M&A Ready for Liftoff,” Infographic, junio 12, 2020
- “Telcos and Their Infrastructure: The Wave of Separations is Not Over,” Infographic, mayo 25, 2020
- “Telcos’ Coronavirus Game Plan for Serving Customers,” Snap Chart, marzo 30, 2020
- “Risk, Reward and ROI: The Case for More Aggressive 5G Deployment,” Brief, diciembre 16, 2019
- “The New Age of Scale, Scope and Infrastructure in Telecom M&A,” Brief, septiembre 25, 2019