Christopher has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams across Europe, the US and Asia to address their most pressing strategic issues.
He is an expert in strategy development, transformation, product development and operational improvement, with a special focus on software, digital, networks, IoT and the connected driving revolution.
Prior to joining Bain in 2014, Christopher was a partner at two other global consulting firms, specializing in IT services and technology. He also founded a SaaS company.
He studied industrial engineering at the Technical University of Berlin and graduated from Purdue University in West Lafayette (USA) with a master's degree in industrial engineering.
- “Beyond Proofs of Concept: Scaling the Industrial IoT ,” Brief, enero 30, 2019
- “Europeans Extend Their Lead in the Industrial Internet of Things,” Brief, diciembre 19, 2018
- “Lessons Learned: How the Industrial IoT Can Scale,” Article, septiembre 17, 2018
- “Unlocking Opportunities in the Internet of Things,” Brief, agosto 07, 2018
- “Finding Europe's Edge in the Internet of Things,” Brief, marzo 28, 2017