Matthias Memminger is a partner in Bain & Company's Frankfurt office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
Matthias primarily advises banks, asset and wealth management companies on strategic issues. Throughout his 24-year consulting career, he has led numerous innovation and transformation projects. In recent years, he has focused on advising large banks in Germany, Switzerland, the United States, the United Kingdom and Asia on regulatory issues and asset managers on strategic topics around business models.
Matthias holds an MBA in Quantitative Finance from the University of Chicago. He also studied political science and psychology at the University of Munich.
- “Why Europe’s M&A Season Is Back in 2021,” Webinar, marzo 25, 2021
- “An “Open Source” Approach to Liberate ESG Investing,” Brief, febrero 17, 2021
- “How M&A Will Reshape the Asset Management Industry ,” M&A Report, febrero 16, 2021, Report
- “Sound Advice: The Big Pivot for Wealth Management Firms during Covid-19,” Brief, abril 17, 2020
- “Waiting for the robo-revolution,” The Globe and Mail, febrero 08, 2020, Financial Services