Paul Cichocki is the leader of Bain's Americas Performance Improvement practice and an expert in the firm's Supply Chain Management, Energy & Natural Resources and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices. He joined the firm in 1997 and has worked in both the New York and Boston offices.
He has deep experience advising clients on a broad range of strategic and operational issues and specializes in large scale operational transformations. In addition, he has worked across a wide range of industries including medical devices, industrial goods and services, consumer products, food and beverage, technology, financial services and automotive. He has led a large number of performance improvement projects that have included functional redesign efforts across sales, marketing, G&A functions, R&D and manufacturing. He also specializes in operational turnarounds and large-scale performance transformation programs.
He earned an MBA from the Harvard Business School in June 1997, with distinction and received a degree in operations management with high honors from the University of Massachusetts in 1991.
- “Paul Cichocki: Zero-Based Budgeting,” Video, abril 08, 2015
- “A Higher Bar,” Brief, octubre 08, 2014
- “How to Break Out from the G&A Cost Treadmill,” Brief, julio 10, 2013
- “Bridging the shareholder return gap in big pharma,” Brief, enero 04, 2013
- “Radical redesign through zero-based budgeting,” Brief, junio 12, 2012