Luciana Batista is a Partner at Bain & Company in the São Paulo office. She joined Bain in 2007 and has more than 10 years of experience in management consulting.
Luciana has worked with top management of large national and multinational groups in several industries such as apparel and household retail, department stores, drugstores, cosmetics, textiles, online retail, private equity, banking and financial services, in Brazil and in the USA.
Luciana has led engagements addressing full potential strategy, sales & channel effectiveness, go-to-market strategy, customer segmentation & loyalty, product & category management, brand management, product assortment optimization, digital strategy, organizational redesign and M&A.
Prior to joining Bain, she worked for 5 years at American Express in Brazil with Consumer and Corporate Cards. At American Express, her experience included the development and launch of new products, commercial strategy implementation, marketing and business intelligence initiatives.
Luciana graduated in Business Administration from the Universidade de São Paulo (Brazil), with an extension in International Business from the European School of Economics (Italy), and holds an MBA from Insead (France/Singapore).
She is fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish and has good knowledge of Italian.
- “As mudanças nos hábitos dos consumidores durante a COVID-19,” Webinar, mayo 05, 2020
- “A evolução dos impactos da COVID-19 no varejo brasileiro,” Webinar, abril 14, 2020
- “Os impactos da COVID-19 no varejo (1ª edição),” Webinar, marzo 30, 2020
- “No Shortcuts: Turning the speech into effective actions to promote female leadership,” Brief, julio 03, 2019
- “The great disappearing act: Gender parity up the corporate ladder,” Article, enero 30, 2010