Matthias Memminger is a partner in Bain & Company's Frankfurt office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
Matthias primarily advises banks, asset and wealth management companies on strategic issues. Throughout his 24-year consulting career, he has led numerous innovation and transformation projects. In recent years, he has focused on advising large banks in Germany, Switzerland, the United States, the United Kingdom and Asia on regulatory issues and asset managers on strategic topics around business models.
Matthias holds an MBA in Quantitative Finance from the University of Chicago. He also studied political science and psychology at the University of Munich.
- “Waiting for the robo-revolution,” The Globe and Mail, febrero 08, 2020, Financial Services
- “Robo Advice Has Stalled, but Wealth Technologies Still Hold Promise,” Brief, julio 31, 2019
- “After the Easy Money Boom, Stark Choices for Asset Managers,” Brief, julio 02, 2018
- “How Banks Can Excel in Financial Crimes Compliance,” Brief, enero 18, 2018
- “To Earn Greater Loyalty, Investment Brokerages Should Think Digital,” Brief, enero 16, 2018