He has more than 20 years of management consulting experience with extensive expertise in the telecommunications and technology sector.
Alex has advised clients in more than 30 countries including Germany, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Sweden, the US and Canada.
He focuses on transformational value creation on the market side of telecoms—frequently in the context of capital market demands, M&A or partnerships. He holds particular expertise in telco market-sided topics, including go-to-market strategies, marketing and sales execution, fixed/mobile and telco/media convergence and M&A.
Prior to joining Bain, Alex was a partner at another global strategy consulting firm.
Alex studied engineering management at the TU Braunschweig.
- “Telecom M&A: Here Are the Latest Deal Trends Worldwide,” Interactive, 20 octobre 2021
- “The Return of Churn in Telecom,” Infographic, 28 septembre 2021
- “Fixed-Mobile Convergence Is Ready to Take Off in the US,” Infographic, 22 juin 2021
- “Inside the M&A Revival in Telecom,” Webinar, 24 mars 2021
- “2020 Breathes New Life into Telecom M&A,” M&A Report, 16 février 2021, Rapport