Darren has more than 10 years of consulting experience with Bain, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Darren's work spans a broad range of industries and sectors, including technology, telecommunications, media, private equity, non-profit, healthcare and ecommerce.
He advises clients on topics such as due diligence, strategy, customer strategy, performance improvement, organizational redesign and change management. He also has experience working with clients to formulate winning Internet of Things (IOT) strategies.
Prior to joining Bain, Darren worked as an investment banker at Merrill Lynch & Co and as a financial analyst at The Boeing Company.
Darren received a BS in finance from the University of Southern California and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- “Unlocking Opportunities in the Internet of Things,” Etude, 7 août 2018
- “What Your IoT Customers Want, and What They Worry About,” Forbes.com, 14 avril 2017, Article
- “Close to the Core: Telcos' Competitive Advantage in the Internet of Things,” Etude, 24 février 2017
- “How Providers Can Succeed in the Internet of Things,” Etude, 28 août 2016
- “Defining the Battlegrounds of the Internet of Things,” Etude, 26 avril 2016