Eric has more than three decades of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading companies. He has led assignments in the financial services, telecommunications, internet and electric utility industries. In addition, he uses his expertise in customer strategy and marketing to help clients to develop value propositions, improve customer experience and implement loyalty strategies.
Eric has contributed to such publications as the Harvard Business Review, Marketing Management, Journal of Brand Management and Design Management Journal. He was the recipient of a Social Science Research Council Foreign Area Fellowship and has served as a Trustee of the Marketing Science Institute.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, Eric built extensive experience as a leader in the customer strategy sector where he founded one of the first comprehensive marketing science capabilities in the consulting industry.
Eric earned a BA from Stanford University and MA and PhD degrees in anthropology from Boston University.
- “Insurgent Brands Deliver More Value to Consumers and Are Rewarded for It ,” Article, 8 mars 2022
- “Rehumanizing Work: The Journey Ahead,” Rapport, 10 janvier 2022
- “Young Workers Are Increasingly Overwhelmed,” Rapport, 10 janvier 2022
- “Technological Change Is Blurring the Boundaries of the Firm ,” Rapport, 10 janvier 2022
- “Automation Is Helping to Rehumanize Work,” Rapport, 10 janvier 2022