She has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Jennifer has served clients across a range of industries, including financial services, private equity and consumer goods. She advises leading financial institutions on corporate governance, organization, performance management, risk management, growth strategy and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining Bain, she worked for another global consulting firm in China, Russia and the United States as well as Morgan Stanley in China.
Jennifer earned an MBA from Georgetown University, a Master of Finance from the Graduate School of People's Bank of China and a BA in Finance from Renmin University.
- “China’s Private Banking Industry: Back to Basics,” Rapport, 20 septembre 2019
- “Wealthy Chinese Ramp Up Private Investments Abroad,” FT.com, 24 août 2017, Article
- “China's Private Wealth Machine,” Etude, 25 juillet 2017
- “Advancing Women in Australia: Eliminating Bias in Feedback and Promotions,” Rapport, 1 mars 2017
- “Blockchain in Financial Markets: How to Gain an Edge,” Etude, 9 février 2017