- Head of our Greater China Retail practice
Jonathan Cheng is a partner and the leader of our Greater China Retail practice, based in Hong Kong.
Since joining Bain in 2009, Jonathan’s work has focused on retail digital transformations involving customer-led growth strategy, data-driven performance improvement, supply chain redesign, organizational effectiveness, ecosystem partnership and next-generation route-to-market redesign.
His client portfolio spans sectors, including apparel, luxury goods and FMCG, as well as regions, including APAC and North America.
Apart from corporate clients, Jonathan actively advises Private Equity firms on due-diligence and post-acquisition value creation, with an emphasis on retail and consumer products.
Jonathan holds a bachelor’s degree in economics and business from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- “Will Covid-19 Change “Singles Day”?,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 27 octobre 2020, Etude
- “The Future of Retail in Asia-Pacific: How to Thrive at High Speed,” Etude, 20 août 2020
- “The Future of Retail in Asia-Pacific: Digital Leaders, Fast Modernizers and More,” Snap Chart, 12 juillet 2020
- “Impact of Covid-19 on CPGs and Retailers,” Webinar, 16 avril 2020
- “China’s Retailers and the Coronavirus Outbreak: Lessons from the Past,” Etude, 15 février 2020