Dr. Klaus Neuhaus is a partner in our Advanced Manufacturing & Services practice, based in Dusseldorf. He formerly led both our global and EMEA Machinery, Paper and Metals sector and Machinery sub-sector.
Klaus supports his clients on strategy development and implementation, marketing and sales, purchasing, manufacturing and logistics, as well as R&D optimization. He has also led numerous large transformation and restructuring programs.
He holds both doctorate and undergraduate degrees in mechanical engineering, as well as a degree in business administration, from RWTH Aachen.
- “Covid-19 Catapults White Goods Makers into the Digital Future,” Etude, 14 décembre 2020
- “Primed for Action: The Future of Claims Management ,” Etude, 13 août 2019
- “Peak Performers: Using Business Cycles to Win in Germany, Switzerland and Austria,” Rapport, 7 décembre 2018
- “A Smarter Approach to Procurement,” IndustryWeek, 24 février 2017, Article
- “Unearthing the Hidden Treasure of Procurement,” Etude, 12 octobre 2016