His proven sector expertise ranges from the automotive industry and automobile suppliers to machinery and plant engineering. In recent years, his work has been focused on clients in the industrial goods and automotive supplier industries, where he advises clients in strategy, operational improvement, manufacturing, sales enhancement, R&D optimization, brand management, turnarounds and restructuring.
Klaus studied mechanical engineering at RWTH Aachen and earned his doctorate in the same field. In parallel to his doctoral thesis, he also completed a degree in business administration at the same university.
- “Peak Performers: Using Business Cycles to Win in Germany, Switzerland and Austria,” Rapport, 7 décembre 2018
- “A Smarter Approach to Procurement,” IndustryWeek, 24 février 2017, Article
- “Unearthing the Hidden Treasure of Procurement,” Etude, 12 octobre 2016
- “How Industrial Machinery Makers Are Capturing the Digital Opportunity,” Etude, 4 octobre 2016
- “Calling on Procurement to Add More Value to Insurance Claims Management,” Etude, 10 mai 2016