Matthias Memminger is a partner in Bain & Company's Frankfurt office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
Matthias primarily advises banks, asset and wealth management companies on strategic issues. Throughout his 24-year consulting career, he has led numerous innovation and transformation projects. In recent years, he has focused on advising large banks in Germany, Switzerland, the United States, the United Kingdom and Asia on regulatory issues and asset managers on strategic topics around business models.
Matthias holds an MBA in Quantitative Finance from the University of Chicago. He also studied political science and psychology at the University of Munich.
- “Why Europe’s M&A Season Is Back in 2021,” Webinar, 25 mars 2021
- “An “Open Source” Approach to Liberate ESG Investing,” Etude, 17 février 2021
- “How M&A Will Reshape the Asset Management Industry ,” M&A Report, 16 février 2021, Rapport
- “Sound Advice: The Big Pivot for Wealth Management Firms during Covid-19,” Etude, 17 avril 2020
- “Robo Advice Has Stalled, but Wealth Technologies Still Hold Promise,” Etude, 31 juillet 2019