Matthias Memminger is a partner in Bain & Company's Frankfurt office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
Matthias primarily advises banks and wealth management companies on strategic issues. Throughout his 20-year consulting career, he has led numerous innovation and transformation projects. In recent years, he has focused on advising large banks in Germany, Switzerland, the United States, the United Kingdom and Asia on regulatory issues, particularly in recovery, resolution planning and restructuring.
Matthias holds an MBA in Quantitative Finance from the University of Chicago. He also studied political science and psychology at the University of Munich.
- “Robo Advice Has Stalled, but Wealth Technologies Still Hold Promise,” Etude, 31 juillet 2019
- “After the Easy Money Boom, Stark Choices for Asset Managers,” Etude, 2 juillet 2018
- “How Banks Can Excel in Financial Crimes Compliance,” Etude, 18 janvier 2018
- “To Earn Greater Loyalty, Investment Brokerages Should Think Digital,” Etude, 16 janvier 2018
- “Banking Regtechs to the Rescue?,” Etude, 18 septembre 2016