He has more than 20 years of industry and consulting experience.
Nils has extensive experience serving healthcare clients in sectors including biopharma, payers and providers and medtech. He holds expertise across a variety of topics, focusing on strategy and transformation, innovation, corporate development, go-to-market approaches and business models, organizational effectiveness and performance improvement.
As a healthcare expert, Nils is a regular speaker at industry symposia. His work has been broadly published and quoted in the media, including The Economist, The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and industry publications (e.g. Start Up, Pharmaceutical Executive, InVivo).
In addition to his client work, Nils sits on the board of the California Chamber of Commerce and St. Anthony Foundation. He is passionate about applying his consulting expertise to nonprofit work to drive meaningful change.
Nils holds a diploma and a PhD from the University of Cologne in Germany.
- “Jolt Your Pharma Company Out of Flat-Line Growth,” Etude, 9 août 2018
- “Finding The Right Path To Category Leadership In Oncology,” In Vivo, 3 juin 2017, Article
- “Finding the Path to Category Leadership in Oncology,” Etude, 27 septembre 2016
- “Biopharma Strategies: To Outperform in Pharma, Go Deep—Not Broad,” In Vivo, 26 juillet 2016, Article
- “Nils Behnke: New paths to value creation in pharma,” Video, 17 décembre 2014