Parijat Jain is a partner in our Real Estate, Energy & Natural Resources, Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Strategy, Infrastructure and Performance Improvement practices, based in our New Delhi office.
He has nearly 15 years of experience at Bain and has worked across our India, Singapore and Dubai offices.
Parijat advises clients on a range of issues, including business transformation, sustained cost improvement, growth strategy, target diligences and market entry strategy.
Parijat holds an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad and a graduate degree in B.Tech from IIT Delhi.
- “Innovation in India’s Rural Economy,” Etude, 2 mars 2022
- “Indian Agriculture: Ripe for Disruption,” Etude, 30 juin 2021
- “Residential Real Estate in India,” Etude, 13 août 2020
- “Residential Real Estate in India: A New Paradigm for Success,” Rapport, 20 janvier 2016
- “Winning in a slow-growth economy,” Business Standard, 29 décembre 2014, Article