He has nearly 15 years of experience in North America and India, with more than 10 years in consulting with Bain.
Satyam joined Bain's Boston office in 2005 and has advised major clients across a range of Consumer Services verticals, including Healthcare Delivery, Pharma and Financial Services.
Within Financial Services, Satyam has worked on assignments with NBFCs, Housing Finance Cos, and players in the Payments space. In addition, he has led numerous projects in the Private Equity ring-fence and has extensive experience advising clients on Customer Strategy and Commercial Due Diligence. His recent assignments include devising the growth strategy for a Payments player, re-organization in a leading NBFC and the turnaround strategy for a Healthcare Delivery leader.
Satyam contributed to Bain's Aarogya Bharat: India Healthcare Roadmap for 2025 report. He has also been published and quoted in leading business dailies.
Satyam holds an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad and is a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- “Covid-19 Is Accelerating the Adoption of Healthcare’s Digital Tools,” Snap Chart, 23 avril 2020
- “A Covid-19 Action Plan for Healthcare Providers,” Etude, 9 avril 2020
- “Heeding the Call to Reinvent Healthcare Delivery,” Rapport, 2 mars 2020
- “Asia-Pacific Healthcare Providers Suffer Eroding Profits,” Snap Chart, 16 décembre 2019
- “Asia-Pacific Healthcare Delivery: Operational Excellence in the Digital Age,” Etude, 20 septembre 2019