Stephen Shih is our Executive Vice President, Learning and Development, based in Shanghai. He previously served as the leader of our Asia-Pacific Organization practice.
Stephen has advised clients across a range of sectors related to agribusiness, resources and energy, automotive, consumer goods, retail, business services and technology. He has substantial experience in growth strategy, joint ventures, operating model design, and leadership and talent.
Stephen has applied his consulting expertise globally with us, having worked in our Boston, Beijing and Hong Kong offices. He has been interviewed for insights on business in China by media such as The Economist, CNBC, The New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal.
In addition to his client work, he has led our Asia-Pacific recruiting team.
Outside of work, Stephen is a board member of Junior Achievement China.
He holds an MBA from the UCLA Anderson School of Management, where he graduated as a Carter Fellow, and an A.B. in Economics from Princeton University.
- “2018 China Leadership Report: Updated Insights for Talent Seekers,” Rapport, 12 décembre 2018
- “China Leadership Report: Insights for Talent Seekers,” Rapport, 12 janvier 2017
- “Stephen Shih: China's Growing Pool of Leadership Talent,” Video, 16 décembre 2016
- “Stephen Shih: Digital in Industrial Machinery,” Video, 17 novembre 2016
- “Stephen Shih: How Developing-Market Companies Can Organize for the Next Phase of Growth,” Video, 2 décembre 2015