Darren has more than 10 years of consulting experience with Bain, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Darren's work spans a broad range of industries and sectors, including technology, telecommunications, media, private equity, non-profit, healthcare and ecommerce.
He advises clients on topics such as due diligence, strategy, customer strategy, performance improvement, organizational redesign and change management. He also has experience working with clients to formulate winning Internet of Things (IOT) strategies.
Prior to joining Bain, Darren worked as an investment banker at Merrill Lynch & Co and as a financial analyst at The Boeing Company.
Darren received a BS in finance from the University of Southern California and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- “Darren Jackson: Unlocking Opportunities in the Internet of Things,” Video, dicembre 2018
- “IoT Markets Are Growing at 20%,” Snap Chart, settembre 2018
- “IoT Vendors: Focus on Fewer Industries to Gain Deep Insights,” Snap Chart, agosto 2018
- “Customers Have Tempered Their Expectations for the Internet of Things,” Snap Chart, agosto 2018
- “What’s Keeping Enterprise Customers from Adopting IoT Technology,” Snap Chart, agosto 2018