Eric has more than three decades of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading companies. He has led assignments in the financial services, telecommunications, internet and electric utility industries. In addition, he uses his expertise in customer strategy and marketing to help clients to develop value propositions, improve customer experience and implement loyalty strategies.
Eric has contributed to such publications as the Harvard Business Review, Marketing Management, Journal of Brand Management and Design Management Journal. He was the recipient of a Social Science Research Council Foreign Area Fellowship and has served as a Trustee of the Marketing Science Institute.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, Eric built extensive experience as a leader in the customer strategy sector where he founded one of the first comprehensive marketing science capabilities in the consulting industry.
Eric earned a BA from Stanford University and MA and PhD degrees in anthropology from Boston University.
- “Rehumanizing Work: The Journey Ahead,” Report, gennaio 2022
- “Technological Change Is Blurring the Boundaries of the Firm ,” Report, gennaio 2022
- “Young Workers Are Increasingly Overwhelmed,” Report, gennaio 2022
- “Automation Is Helping to Rehumanize Work,” Report, gennaio 2022
- “Beliefs about What Makes a “Good Job” Are Diverging ,” Report, gennaio 2022