Fleur van Beem is a partner in our Amsterdam office. She is the leader of our Europe, Middle East and Africa Customer Sales & Marketing. She is also a member of our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) and Financial Services practices.
She has more than 10 years of consulting experience with us.
Diversity and inclusion is a hot topic within the communications sector with quite a gap to fill. Progress requires sustained role model behaviors by leadership, the right support systems, and a culture that embraces diverse profiles.
Fleur has extensive experience advising clients in the telecommunication and media space. She holds deep expertise in post-merger integration, corporate strategy development, business unit strategy, commercial and go-to-market optimization.
She earned her master's degree in economics from the University of Amsterdam.
- “The Importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion,” Video, novembre 2020
- “Attention, Marketers: Actions Speak Loudest,” Brief, maggio 2020
- “Anticipating When Consumer Sentiment on Covid-19 Will Turn,” Brief, aprile 2020
- “Put Your Customers and Employees First during the Coronavirus Crisis,” Article, marzo 2020
- “Put Your Customers and Employees First during the Coronavirus Crisis,” Brief, marzo 2020