Nitin Chaturvedi is a partner in the London office of Bain & Company. He is a leader in the firm's Healthcare practice.
He has more than 15 years of consulting experience in the healthcare sector with a particular focus in biopharma and medtech.
Nitin has worked extensively with client teams in multiple therapeutic areas across diverse themes including launch strategies, mid-life cycle growth acceleration, performance improvement and capability-led organizational transformation. He has worked in North America, Europe and Asia and is fluent in English, French and Hindi.
Prior to Bain, Nitin was a partner at another strategy consulting firm where he was head of the Paris office.
Nitin holds a Master’s in Business from Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC), Paris and a B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi.
- “How European Health Care Providers Are Engaging Doctors with New Technologies,” HBR.org, novembre 2018, Article
- “How Engaged Physicians Can Help Usher In a New Era in the UK,” Report, settembre 2018
- “Front Line of Healthcare Report 2018,” Report, settembre 2018
- “Bayer’s Euphoria Around New Cancer Medicine Meets Skepticism,” Bloomberg, ottobre 2016, Sanità
- “Front Line of Healthcare Report 2016: The Shifting European Healthcare Landscape By the Numbers,” Report, settembre 2016