Andre James is the Global Head of Bain's Media & Entertainment practice, based in Los Angeles.
Andre has worked across most sectors in the media and entertainment industry including TV, film, video games, music, location-based entertainment, sports and consumer published media. He has supported clients on issues of growth, operations, M&A/PMI and organizational design, and has worked with media and entertainment clients in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Andre has focused much of the last decade on helping clients address the topic of digital, both taking advantage of the opportunities and grappling with the disruptions.
Andre earned an MBA from the Wharton School and a JD from the University of Pennsylvania's School of Law. He is a licensed attorney in the state of California. Andre is an alumnus of UCLA, where he received a Bachelor of Arts in business economics, graduating magna cum laude and as a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- “Young Gamers and the Metaverse: How the Rules of Success Are Changing,” 論説, 2022年7月26日
- “Young gamers are embracing the metaverse ,” Press release, 2022年7月26日
- “Six Shifts Changing the Future of Media,” 論説, 2021年7月21日
- “In Video, Scale M&A Matters More Than Ever ,” M&A Report, 2021年2月16日, レポート
- “What If Sports Fans Cut the Cord?,” 論説, 2020年10月13日