She has more than 10 years of consulting experience with Bain and has worked in all of Bain's Southeast Asia offices, in addition to the firm's Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Los Angeles and New York offices.
At Bain, Gwendolyn's experience has spanned a broad range of industries, including retail, financial services, oil & gas, logistics, technology and commodities. She has worked closely with clients from Indonesia to Singapore on topics such as M&A integration and implementation, corporate and business unit turnaround strategy, and performance improvement.
Gwendolyn earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. She is a graduate of Stanford University, where she received her bachelor's degree in economics.
- “Digital Consumers of Tomorrow, Here Today,” レポート, 2020年8月6日
- “How Covid-19 Is Changing Southeast Asia’s Consumers,” レポート, 2020年6月26日
- “Riding the Digital Wave,” レポート, 2020年1月14日
- “Gwendolyn Lim: Loyalty in Banking,” 動画, 2018年12月19日
- “Investing in a Sustainable Future,” 動画, 2018年12月4日