Joe Terino is a partner based in Bain & Company's Boston office. He leads Bain's Supply Chain practice in the Americas and, as a member of the firm's Results Delivery® practice, serves as one of the firm's leading experts on driving transformations and change management. He is also an expert in the firm's Advanced Manufacturing & Services practice.
Joe has more than 15 years of management consulting experience working across multiple industries, including consumer products and industrial goods & services.
During his time at Bain, Joe's casework has spanned numerous industries, including industrial products, financial services, retail, private equity and consumer goods.
In addition to Boston, Joe has spent time working in Bain's New York and London offices.
Prior to joining Bain in 2003, Joe worked in new product development for Teradyne, Inc.
He holds an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management. Joe is also a graduate of Boston University where he received a Bachelor of Science with a double major in operations management and manufacturing engineering.
- “Industry 4.0: Getting Digital Manufacturing Right,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, 2019年8月30日, 記事
- “How to Avoid the Digital Operations Doom Loop,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, 2019年2月15日, 記事
- “Is Your Supply Chain Ready for a Nafta Overhaul?,” 論説, 2017年8月3日
- “Is Your Supply Chain Ready for a NAFTA Overhaul?,” HBR.org, 2017年7月30日, 記事
- “Finding the "X" Factor in Product Design,” 論説, 2017年4月12日