His proven sector expertise ranges from the automotive industry and automobile suppliers to machinery and plant engineering. In recent years, his work has been focused on clients in the industrial goods and automotive supplier industries, where he advises clients in strategy, operational improvement, manufacturing, sales enhancement, R&D optimization, brand management, turnarounds and restructuring.
Klaus studied mechanical engineering at RWTH Aachen and earned his doctorate in the same field. In parallel to his doctoral thesis, he also completed a degree in business administration at the same university.
- “Primed for Action: The Future of Claims Management ,” 論説, 2019年8月13日
- “Peak Performers: Using Business Cycles to Win in Germany, Switzerland and Austria,” レポート, 2018年12月7日
- “A Smarter Approach to Procurement,” IndustryWeek, 2017年2月24日, 記事
- “Unearthing the Hidden Treasure of Procurement,” 論説, 2016年10月12日
- “How Industrial Machinery Makers Are Capturing the Digital Opportunity,” 論説, 2016年10月4日