Dr. Klaus Neuhaus is a partner in our Advanced Manufacturing & Services practice, based in Dusseldorf. He formerly led both our global and EMEA Machinery, Paper and Metals sector and Machinery sub-sector.
Klaus supports his clients on strategy development and implementation, marketing and sales, purchasing, manufacturing and logistics, as well as R&D optimization. He has also led numerous large transformation and restructuring programs.
He holds both doctorate and undergraduate degrees in mechanical engineering, as well as a degree in business administration, from RWTH Aachen.
- “Covid-19 Catapults White Goods Makers into the Digital Future,” 論説, 2020年12月14日
- “Primed for Action: The Future of Claims Management ,” 論説, 2019年8月13日
- “Peak Performers: Using Business Cycles to Win in Germany, Switzerland and Austria,” レポート, 2018年12月7日
- “Procurement comes out of the shadows,” Financial Times, 2018年11月21日
- “A Smarter Approach to Procurement,” IndustryWeek, 2017年2月24日, 記事