Mark Schofield is a partner in Bain & Company's Toronto office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, with a deep focus on retail banking and wealth management.
Mark primarily advises commercial banks and wealth managers on issues including portfolio strategy, full potential and growth strategy, customer segmentation, value proposition development, distribution strategy, operational improvement, cost reduction, risk management, capital allocation, due diligence and transaction support.
He has applied his consulting expertise globally with Bain, having served clients throughout Canada, the United States, Southeast Asia and Australia, and the UK and Europe.
Mark holds an MA in Economics & Management from Keble College, Oxford University.
- “Reimagining the Digital Bank Branch of the Future: Let’s Get Practical,” 論説, 2019年1月10日
- “Smarter Bank Pricing to Balance Profits and Risk,” 論説, 2018年11月14日
- “The Bank Branch and Call Center Traffic Jam,” レポート, 2016年11月29日
- “Mundane Interactions Can Still Win Over Mobile Customers,” American Banker, 2016年5月24日, 記事
- “Just Make It Easy: A Guide to Loyalty in Banking,” 論説, 2016年5月10日