Michael Retterath is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office. He is an expert in Bain's Healthcare practice.
He has worked in the healthcare industry for the past 20 years in both consulting and in-line executive roles.
Michael advises clients in the pharmaceutical and medtech industries as well as not-for-profit organizations. His work is focused on corporate and business unit strategies, organizational transformations, product launches, growth strategies and new market entries.
He has worked extensively across North America, Europe and Asia and is fluent in English, French and German.
Prior to joining Bain in 2010, Michael was a partner with another consulting firm, where he was the head of the New York office. Before that, he was a senior vice-president at Sanofi Diagnostics Pasteur in Paris, France and prior to that he was a senior director at Boehringer Mannheim (now Roche Diagnostics) in Mannheim, Germany.
He earned his MBA at INSEAD in Fontainebleau, France. He holds an MSc. in Molecular Biology and a BSc. in Biochemistry from the University of Waterloo in Canada.
- “How to Make Your Drug Launch A Success,” In Vivo, 2017年10月23日, 記事
- “How to Make Your Drug Launch a Success,” 論説, 2017年9月6日
- “Finding The Right Path To Category Leadership In Oncology,” In Vivo, 2017年6月3日, 記事
- “Finding the Path to Category Leadership in Oncology,” 論説, 2016年9月27日
- “Biopharma Strategies: To Outperform in Pharma, Go Deep—Not Broad,” In Vivo, 2016年7月26日, 記事