Thomas Devlin is the director of Bain Futures, our global think tank advancing disruptive ideas that will shape the future of business. He is based in London.
In his role, Thomas leads the delivery of the Bain Futures research agenda, as well as the day-to-day management of the group. He previously spent six years serving clients in both the UK and Australia, primarily in the Financial Services and Energy & Natural Resources sectors.
He holds a Bachelor of Economics, with First-Class Honours, from the University of Sydney.
- “Preparing for the Next Generation of Work,” Webinar, 2022年6月8日
- “Crisis in Ukraine: Respond and Reposition,” 論説, 2022年4月6日
- “Rehumanizing Work: The Journey Ahead,” レポート, 2022年1月10日
- “Young Workers Are Increasingly Overwhelmed,” レポート, 2022年1月10日
- “Technological Change Is Blurring the Boundaries of the Firm ,” レポート, 2022年1月10日