We believe a key factor in our success to deliver real impact to our clients is through our diverse teams. We believe diverse teams foster creativity and innovation.
The Building Entrepreneurial Leaders Program, available in most of our North American offices, is a highly selective program focused on strengthening the leadership and business skills of top students of Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx and American Indian descent while introducing them to us and consulting.
We designed the program, typically held in August, so students can fulfill other obligations during the summer before attending BEL. We will cover all airfare, transportation, hotel, and meal expenses, as well as an additional stipend.
The BEL application will be available from January 13, 2020 - March 1, 2020.
The Six Day Program Will Include:
- An introduction to the strategy consulting career and the accelerated learning opportunities it provides for top undergraduate students
- Interactive training sessions that will introduce you to the business and leadership skills needed to solve real-world business problems
- The opportunity to tackle an important business issue for a Bain client and present your findings to management, working side-by-side with a case team
- Mentorship from an experienced consultant who will actively coach you through solving a business problem
- Social and networking events, to have fun and get to know other program participants and our colleagues
We will cover all airfare, transportation, hotel, and meal expenses, as well as an additional stipend.
Characteristics of a "Building Entrepreneurial Leaders" Candidate:
- Outstanding academic performance
- Strong leadership and team skills
- Energized by solving tough problems and driving real impact
- Current sophomore from Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx and American Indian descent, who plans to graduate in winter 2021 or spring/summer 2022
- Authorized to work in the U.S. or Canada
How to apply:
- The BEL application will be available from January 13, 2020 - March 1, 2020 via the applicant portal.
- Resume, cover letter & unofficial transcript will be required