The Building Entrepreneurial Leaders (BEL) Program is focused on giving high-achieving undergraduate sophomore (2nd year) students of Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx or Native American/Alaska Native descent, the opportunity to strengthen their business and leadership skill set while gaining exposure to one of the world’s top tier strategy consulting firms.
The BEL Program is available in most US offices and Toronto and is typically held in August so students can fulfill other summer obligations before attending BEL.
Applications are closed
The 2021 BEL application has closed. Check back in January for information on the 2022 BEL program.
The five-day program will include:
- An introduction to the strategy consulting career and the accelerated learning opportunities it provides for top undergraduate students
- Interactive training sessions that will introduce you to the business and leadership skills needed to solve real-world business problems
- The opportunity to tackle an important business issue for a Bain client and present your findings to leadership, working side-by-side with a case team
- Mentorship from an experienced consultant who will actively coach you through solving a business problem
- Social and networking events, to have fun and get to know other program participants and our colleagues
- We will provide a stipend for participation in the program
Characteristics of a "Building Entrepreneurial Leaders" candidate:
- Outstanding academic performance
- Strong leadership and team skills
- Energized by solving tough problems and driving real impact
- Current sophomore (2nd year) students of Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx or Native American/Alaska Native descent, who plan to graduate in winter 2022 or spring/summer 2023
How to apply:
- The BEL application will be available until February 28, 2021 for U.S.-based applicants and March 19, 2021 for Canada-based applicants
- Resume, cover letter & unofficial transcript will be required