He has more than 20 years of management consulting experience with extensive expertise in the telecommunications and technology sector.
Alex has advised clients in more than 30 countries including Germany, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Sweden, the US and Canada.
He focuses on transformational value creation on the market side of telecoms—frequently in the context of capital market demands, M&A or partnerships. He holds particular expertise in telco market-sided topics, including go-to-market strategies, marketing and sales execution, fixed/mobile and telco/media convergence and M&A.
Prior to joining Bain, Alex was a partner at another global strategy consulting firm.
Alex studied engineering management at the TU Braunschweig.
- “Fixed-Mobile Convergence Is Ready to Take Off in the US,” Infographic, 2021년6월22일
- “Inside the M&A Revival in Telecom,” Webinar, 2021년3월24일
- “2020 Breathes New Life into Telecom M&A,” M&A Report, 2021년2월16일, Report
- “EU Mobile M&A Ready for Liftoff,” Infographic, 2020년6월12일
- “Telcos and Their Infrastructure: The Wave of Separations is Not Over,” Infographic, 2020년5월25일