David Gunn is a partner in the London office of Bain & Company. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has more than 15 years of industry and consulting experience.
David advises clients across a wide range of financial services topics. He has a particular focus on payments but also works across wealth management, banking and insurance.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, David worked for Lloyds TSB, running their credit cards strategy and product development function. He previously worked for a start-up credit card company, having begun his career with Mitchell Madison Group.
David earned an MEng in Manufacturing Engineering from Cambridge University.
- “M&A Delivers Powerhouse Players in Payments,” M&A Report, 2021년2월16일, Report
- “Bain’s David Gunn: Solving Banking’s Centuries-Old Problems,” Finextra.com, 2016년10월10일, 뱅킹
- “What Big Banks Can Learn From Bitcoin's Technology,” Forbes.com, 2016년9월9일, Article
- “Distributed Ledgers in Payments: Beyond the Bitcoin Hype,” Brief, 2016년6월12일
- “Five Imperatives for Navigating Turbulence in the Payments Ecosystem,” Brief, 2015년9월2일