Dinkar Ayilavarapu is a partner in Bain & Company's New Delhi Office. He is a key member of Bain's Results Delivery and Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) practices in the Asia-Pacific region.
He has more than 15 years of industry and consulting experience.
Dinkar's expertise spans multiple sectors, including consumer wireless services, enterprise telecom, fixed line, telecom infrastructure, handsets and devices, communication equipment and IT services across a range of functional areas including corporate and growth strategy, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs and divestitures, customer strategy and retention, sales force effectiveness, operations and outsourcing.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, Dinkar worked with a global consulting firm and a large Indian conglomerate in their consumer goods business.
Dinkar earned an MBA from IIM Calcutta and holds a graduate degree in BSc (Hons) in Computer Science from Delhi University.
- “Covid-19: A Moment of Truth for Southeast Asian Telcos,” Infographic, 2020년6월25일
- “How Pharmaceutical Companies in India Can Succeed in the Age of Covid-19,” Brief, 2020년5월7일
- “India Philanthropy Report 2020,” Report, 2020년2월29일
- “India M&A Report 2019,” Report, 2019년9월25일
- “The Business Case for 5G,” The Hindu, 2019년1월13일, Article