She has more than 10 years of consulting experience with Bain and has worked in all of Bain's Southeast Asia offices, in addition to the firm's Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Los Angeles and New York offices.
At Bain, Gwendolyn's experience has spanned a broad range of industries, including retail, financial services, oil & gas, logistics, technology and commodities. She has worked closely with clients from Indonesia to Singapore on topics such as M&A integration and implementation, corporate and business unit turnaround strategy, and performance improvement.
Gwendolyn earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. She is a graduate of Stanford University, where she received her bachelor's degree in economics.
- “Bain & Company Partner Gwendolyn Lim on Retail Outlook,” Bloomberg Daybreak Asia, 2021년11월29일, 유통
- “Digital Consumers of Tomorrow, Here Today,” Report, 2020년8월6일
- “How Covid-19 Is Changing Southeast Asia’s Consumers,” Report, 2020년6월26일
- “Riding the Digital Wave,” Report, 2020년1월14일
- “Gwendolyn Lim: Loyalty in Banking,” Video, 2018년12월19일