His work focuses on advising leading utilities and other players in the energy ecosystem on strategy, digital transformation and cost transformation.
With his Bain colleagues, Jason has led some of the most innovative work across the sector in the last decade, including developing new approaches to strategy in uncertainty, applying advanced analytics to capital planning and defining the industry's opportunities and challenges in digital transformation.
His work at the intersection of energy and technology began in the early 2000s. He leads Bain's relationships and partnerships with leading Silicon Valley energy startups, investors and researchers.
Jason is a frequent speaker and writer on the future of the utility sector, appearing before utility Boards, industry associations and in publications such as Public Utilities Fortnightly, Forbes and others.
Prior to joining Bain, Jason was with a boutique consulting firm. He also worked at MSD Capital, the family office of Michael Dell, where he evaluated early-stage technology ventures.
Jason graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Stanford University with a BS and MS in management science and engineering, with a concentration in energy and environmental economics.
- “Digital Transformation for Utilities: More Tortoise, Less Hare,” Brief, 2019년2월5일
- “Grid Modernization: Invest Where It Matters Most,” Brief, 2018년9월26일
- “Digital Strategy for Utilities,” Brief, 2018년1월31일
- “How Utilities Can Save Their Customers $15 Billion,” Forbes.com, 2017년11월28일, Article
- “Cost Reduction for Utilities in a Zero Load-Growth World,” Brief, 2017년7월26일