He has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for industry leaders.
Jason advises clients in the polymers and plastics, specialty and performance chemicals and basic chemicals industries. He holds additional expertise across the machinery, equipment, systems and controls sectors. In these client engagements, he specializes in corporate growth strategy, sales and marketing effectiveness, acquisitions and post-merger integration and cost reduction.
Jason earned an MBA with honors from Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a BA with high honors in economics and math from Northwestern University.
- “Choosing Your Next Go-to-Market Investment,” Brief, 2019년1월11일
- “Scaling Digital in Chemicals ,” Brief, 2019년1월9일
- “A shock court verdict against Monsanto’s Roundup,” The Economist, 2018년8월18일, 화학
- “America’s chemicals industry: Cracking on ,” The Economist, 2018년4월14일, 산업재 및 서비스
- “How Private Equity Is Shifting From Cost Cutting to Growth,” Forbes.com, 2018년4월9일, Article