He has extensive experience in the automotive industry, machinery, plant engineering and industrial production.
Jörg's consulting activities focus on cross-industry optimization of production and supply chains, including Digital Operations and Industry 4.0, as well as comprehensive transformation programs in the automotive, mechanical engineering and plant construction sectors.
Jörg studied engineering in both Germany and London. He subsequently went on to develop the concept of the "Fractal Plant" for the Fraunhofer Institute and implemented this on a practical basis in industrial projects.
In tandem, he earned his doctorate in business administration.
- “Human Resources 4.0: Digitalization sweeping aside analog HR management,” Brief, 2019년1월10일
- “How Europe’s Truck Makers Can Break Out of the Pack,” Brief, 2018년9월12일
- “From the vision to transformation: Digitalization must be given top priority,” Brief, 2018년6월27일
- “Innovation in the Automotive Industry: No More Experiments,” Brief, 2018년6월20일
- “China's Truck Market: New Opportunities for Europeans,” Brief, 2017년6월22일