He has extensive experience in the automotive industry, machinery, plant engineering and industrial production.
Jörg's consulting activities focus on cross-industry optimization of production and supply chains, including Digital Operations and Industry 4.0, as well as comprehensive transformation programs in the automotive, mechanical engineering and plant construction sectors.
Jörg studied engineering in both Germany and London. He subsequently went on to develop the concept of the "Fractal Plant" for the Fraunhofer Institute and implemented this on a practical basis in industrial projects.
In tandem, he earned his doctorate in business administration.
- “Generating Value While Restarting Your Supply Chain,” Brief, 2020년4월24일
- “Digital Operations: Don’t Depart without a Strategy,” Brief, 2020년3월18일
- “Human Resources 4.0: Digitalization sweeping aside analog HR management,” Brief, 2019년1월10일
- “Digital or Dealership? Europe’s Truck Buyers Use Both Channels,” 스냅차트, 2018년11월27일
- “Europe’s Truck Buyers Want EVs and Hybrids,” 스냅차트, 2018년11월20일