Matthias Memminger is a partner in Bain & Company's Frankfurt office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
Matthias primarily advises banks, asset and wealth management companies on strategic issues. Throughout his 24-year consulting career, he has led numerous innovation and transformation projects. In recent years, he has focused on advising large banks in Germany, Switzerland, the United States, the United Kingdom and Asia on regulatory issues and asset managers on strategic topics around business models.
Matthias holds an MBA in Quantitative Finance from the University of Chicago. He also studied political science and psychology at the University of Munich.
- “Sound Advice: The Big Pivot for Wealth Management Firms during Covid-19,” Brief, 2020년4월17일
- “Waiting for the robo-revolution,” The Globe and Mail, 2020년2월8일, 금융 서비스
- “Robo Advice Has Stalled, but Wealth Technologies Still Hold Promise,” Brief, 2019년7월31일
- “Matthias Memminger: After the Easy Money Boom, Stark Choices for Asset Managers,” Video, 2018년12월3일
- “After the Easy Money Boom, a Tough Road for Asset Managers,” 스냅차트, 2018년7월13일