- Specialized in AI and machine learning, advanced analytics, data-driven business models and transformation
- 15+ years of international consulting experience
Christian has more than 15 years of international management consulting experience. In addition to his focus on financial service providers, he also advises clients from numerous other industries throughout Europe.
Christian has honed deep expertise in artificial intelligence and machine learning, advanced analytics and transformation projects. He predominantly supports top management-executives in identifying and implementing data- and technology-driven business models.
Prior to joining us in 2020, he led the data and analytics division of a large auditing and consulting firm in Switzerland.
Christian studied physics, mathematics and astronomy at the University of Bern. Throughout his master studies and subsequent doctoral work, he focused on space research and was involved in several ESA and NASA missions. He also holds a Bachelor's in Business Administration.
- “AI Strategy in Banking: Choose Your Spots ,” Snap Chart, December 2021
- “Banks’ Missing Data Champion: The CFO,” Brief, December 2021
- “The Next Growth Horizon in Financial Market Infrastructure: Advanced Data and Analytics,” Brief, August 2021